We are delighted that you would like to register for a course through the Stevenson School for Ministry. To facilitate that process, we are providing you with some easy to follow steps. If you have any questions or concerns about the registration process, please email Shawn Strout (email@example.com).
1. Read the course descriptions and determine which courses you would like to take. (See course descriptions here.)
2. Determine how you will take the course. You have four options: Individually for full credit, as a group leader, as a group attendee, or individually for audit.
3. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please complete this form (click here) BEFORE you register for a class. You can send the scholarship form either to Robyn Szoke-Coolidge (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to Shawn Strout (email@example.com). DO NOT continue with registration until you have heard back from them regarding your scholarship application.
4. To register for a full 10-week course, click here.
5. To register for a discernment module, click here.
6. If you are an individual student pursuing certification, then you are required to register for BOTH the orientation weekend (September 22-23) and the reorientation weekend (December 8-9). If you are not pursuing certification or taking a course as part of a parish small group, you are not required to register for these weekends, but you are most welcome to register for one or both if you would like. To view the Fall 2017 Orientation Weekend schedule, click here.
To register for the orientation and/or reorientation weekends, click here.
7. If you are part of a parish small group taking one of our special offerings through SSFM, please select the offering below to register.
a. To register for The Anglican Way course, click here.
b. To register for Conversations in Celtic Spirituality, click here.
8. Once you have registered for a course, you will be enrolled in Moodle two weeks before the course begins (or sooner if within the two week period). An email will be sent to you with login instructions for Moodle.
At any time, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Shawn Strout (firstname.lastname@example.org).